Food Prep and Safety Procedures
Committed to Safety and Cleanliness
At Station Diner, we only want to provide delicious home cooked meals in the safest and cleanest way possible. To ensure high quality food production we are proud to say that all our kitchen staff are trained and Certified Food Handlers.
Cleanliness has always been a priority at Station Diner but due to Covid 19 Pandemic we have enhanced our cleanliness and safety measures for our staff and guests alike. With the guidance of Public Health, we have implemented the following measures:
- Enhanced Cleaning protocols with particular focus on the high traffic areas
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Employees are mandated to wear face masks while in the dining area
- All dine in guests are required to wear face masks until seated and during any time they need to move from their seat
- All dine in guests are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building
- All guests are required to leave name and phone numbers before being seated in the event of the need of Contract Tracing
- All payments will be made table side to avoid any line ups at the counter
- We have implemented a designated takeout window and curbside pick up to elevate traffic in our small dining area
- Washrooms will only be available to dine in guests to avoid extra traffic through our dining room
- We have designated a separate Entrance Door and Exit Door to allow for continuous flow through the dining area.
- Adhering to public health guidelines our maximum capacity for indoor dining is 18 people during this Alert Level.